Is D for Dry? Class D...

Class D sounds dry and lifeless... thats all, carry on
128x128b_limo
"No, you can clearly see the stereo IceEdge modules in ALL of Legacy’s amps. They do not use the AS1. Buying AS2s in bulk makes more sense, since they make a lot of multichannel amps."

Definitely agree with @ricevs here based upon all I've been told or seen with the cover off the amp;  the modules in mine are definitely 1200AS2's used 1 per channel no a 4-channel amp.

Ricevs: Still keen to know (via IM or a website) what mods you offer as I was sincere in my prior post about investigating them and assuming they won't cross with anything already done in the amp design by Legacy or void warranty considering them seriously.
If you want to know anything about my mods then please call me.  Any mod done to an IceEdge module will void all warranties with the manufacturer (Legacy, in your case)  and with IcePower.  This is one reason most would not be interested in mods to expensive gear, like the Legacy.  The modded Rouge Design would cost you very little.....the IceEdge modules (modded or stock) are super reliable.  All 12 of my modded amps from 2019 are still going strong.  
"If you want to know anything about my mods then please call me. Any mod done to an IceEdge module will void all warranties with the manufacturer (Legacy, in your case) and with IcePower. This is one reason most would not be interested in mods to expensive gear, like the Legacy. The modded Rouge Design would cost you very little.....the IceEdge modules (modded or stock) are super reliable. All 12 of my modded amps from 2019 are still going strong. "
@ricevs Thanks for the post.  I have no idea how to contact you.....at least let me know how to look you up and find your phone#
That's a nice bunch of tweaks you got there. A few are new even to me. And bonus points for noticing demagnetizing CDs only lasts about 7 minutes. Well done!