BUI - Guilty

OK, how many of us are guilty of buying under the influence?

My story:

I took last Friday off and was listening to some music after partaking of a newly legal substance.  I was thinking how my system would sound with a quality tube preamp.  Thinking turned to surfing, turned to an auction ending in a few minutes.  So with about 10 seconds left, I threw in a bid a bid as a lark and wound up winning at a super reasonable price.

Guilty, i'm now the proud owner of a preowned, recently serviced BAT VK-30SE.  Should be here by the weekend.

So what you in for?
vinylzone
I do not regret buying under the influence. Those speakers will be with me until the estate sale.
If no animals or humans were injured or abused in the purchase of your BAT then you win....the time for regrets is before you light the fuse...or...(you get the idea).
If the purchase is a quality piece the worst that can happen is you might pay a penalty by losing a few $ throwing it back into the audio lake.
Cheers to all who are in this ridiculous hobby for the pure musical enjoyment.
Ok, I just got the BAT presmp, I only had time to unbox it.  I think I hit the jackpot..  The unit was checked out and serviced by BAT earlier this month, and the repair invoice also had a new set of factory tubes included.

Hopefully I can set it up later tonight.

I think I'm going to get small before shopping for a new amp when I'm ready.  It sure worked out great this time :).
*L*  Watch out, VZ....Just because you 'hit on the audio Lotto' doesn't ensure the 2nd round. ;)
Take the time (and the next buzz event) to research that amp. *G*
Pick a 'top 3' and enforce Patience.
Anything good in the used marketplace almost demands such.

Approach it like a Vegas impromptu wedding; Sure, it might work out.

Like the man said:
"You feeling Lucky, punk?"

That one went really bad...*L*