An Objective Review of the Tekton Double Impact Speakers

128x128philbarone
Good post @facten The audiogon ad is definitely in conflict with everything that has been posted in the forum. A smarter guy would have waited until after the sale to drag Tekton through the mud in public on the SAME site as he is trying to sell the speakers.

Oz

What the OP is probably going to realize is that he will probably not get the $3,000 he is asking, more like $2,300 - $2,500. So it will most likely be a wash between selling and eating the shipping costs sending them back. Sending them back is a sure thing. Selling can be a PITA. Having guys show up to your house, listening to them, kicking the tires, sales falling through.  I hope I'm wrong for his sake. I do empathize as I purchased Tektons and Spatials and ended up sending them back. No more un-auditioned speaker buying for me. Probably didn't do himself any favors by trashing the same speakers he's trying to sell. 
The audio game is expensive no doubt, so here's a tip Op- buy nice tube amps in the heat of summer and list them in the fall. That's as close as you will come to profiting in audio, the rest is a gamble.  
Post removed