Love to hear from current owners or past users of Isoacoustics Gaia footers.

Do you still like them? Have you replaced them with something you felt sounded better in your system? I am considering purchasing a set of the IIIs, but am not sure I want to spend $400 on these footers.  
128x128grannyring
By the way, the differences described with the Gaia are improved tighter and cleaner bass with better (clearer) midrange.

Can anybody else who has installed the Gaia on the speakers share your experience as well?
Thanks ryder. I intend to try out the Gaia footers. Likely won't happen til this winter.
Pretty sure if you read through my Townshend Podium review  
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/townshend-audio-podiums-the-full-review 
somewhere in there you will find at least one person who had Gaia and went to Podiums and it was a huge improvement. Of course they also cost a lot more. But you get what you pay for. Whereas with Gaia what you get are barely any better than Nobsound springs. Which 2 sets will cost you about $70. So for just one tenth the cost of Gaia you get 90% of Gaia. If not better than Gaia.   

Nobsound will be a huge improvement, way better than anything you would ever expect for so little money. But while Townshend Podiums are a LOT more expensive, they are also so much better they are worth it. Read the review. Read the others who went that way. Read what the Nobsound people have to say. Gaia is in a no-mans land where you can pay a lot more but have very little to show for it.
I understand your point. I just can’t spend that much on footers etc... They (IsoAcoustics) did improve my system’s sound nicely and I am very happy with them. They also helped my speakers feel far less tippy and secure to the floor which is a nice plus.
Perhaps I will someday find some used Podiums priced right and try them. They come up rarely and when they do they are still out of my price range ☹️.
I use the smallest ones on my Focal Sopra to raise the height of the tweeter (to get the 2’s closer to the height of the Sopra 3’s). They do that well enough and I think look cool. They don’t do anything to the sound, other than the sonic benefits I get from the higher tweeter height.