Upscale Audio and Primaluna

spoke to aggresive salesperson who pushed prima luna integrated amps and other primaluna gear.

this was after i called to buy another component.  Anyone know about primaluna stuff.

all this guy did was tear into my system saying how deficient it is and that i should buy primaluna.

jumia
Yes salesman jobs are to sell but there's a right way ( at least IMO) and wrong way. Every go into a car dealership and they ask you what you are looking for including other brands? Well as soon as they put down that Porsche or BMW or whatever I exit the nearest door. If the dealer says yeah nice choices we'll he has my attention. I'm willing to pay for a better experience and give them my business even if it costs a bit more. People at Upscale lost my business a looooong time ago. 
What is the number one skill for a great salesman and negotiator?

The art of listening.

The 2 percenter’s have this skill.
"...What is the number one skill for a great salesman and negotiator? The art of listening..."

To solve your hesitations about buying. 
Kevin is a hot sh#t and a very nice guy. I find him entertaining and enthusiastic. I bought many a tube from him and always received a quality product. The fact he likes Tannoy makes him even better in my book, 😁.
So how can anyone be comfortable with a primaluna recommendation from uptone?  For the price its probably pretty good but other things he sells that cost a hell of alot more may be alot better.  Who else sells prima?  
I might have considered a prima luna preamp with tubes, but i think its ugly.