Upscale Audio and Primaluna

spoke to aggresive salesperson who pushed prima luna integrated amps and other primaluna gear.

this was after i called to buy another component.  Anyone know about primaluna stuff.

all this guy did was tear into my system saying how deficient it is and that i should buy primaluna.

jumia

Showing 4 responses by rsf507

Life is too short to have to deal with these types of attitudes. Find another dealer to give your $$$ to.
Yes salesman jobs are to sell but there's a right way ( at least IMO) and wrong way. Every go into a car dealership and they ask you what you are looking for including other brands? Well as soon as they put down that Porsche or BMW or whatever I exit the nearest door. If the dealer says yeah nice choices we'll he has my attention. I'm willing to pay for a better experience and give them my business even if it costs a bit more. People at Upscale lost my business a looooong time ago. 
@musikcrayz hard to believe you're been listening for 40 years and now this yr joined Agon and this is your 1st post! Just trolling? Just saying.