Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Hi, 

Wondering if anyone has this amp or if anyone has used it.  No dealers near me.....would like to get some feedback

Thx
128x128oddiofyl
@devilboy -- I had the Quicksilver headphone amp for a few months. I only sold it because I spent two much on the 2 channel setups in my house and needed some cash quickly.

I had the opportunity to listen to the Pass Labs HPA-1 a few months ago. I actually took my Aryas to the seller's house for auditioning. Let me just say this -- there is no comparison! As good as the Quicksilver is, the HPA-1 just digs out the details better but yet never loses its composure or sound harsh at any point. They simply made my Aryas sound even bigger and wider than with the Quicksilver.
@arafiq - Can i assume you were going off memory when making that assessment since you didn't have them side-by-side for direct A/B comparison? Also different DACs would influence things...at any rate, thank you for the feedback.
@vlach  oh believe me I wish I could! I wish I could have a Porsche and a Ferrari too lol!
But thanks for the input!

@arafiq  my gut tells me you are correct. I'm not knocking the Quicksilver's capabilities but when I listen, I'm wondering how I could possibly enjoy it more.
Quicksilver, Pass, Border Patrol all make awesome gear here in the US.

Have the BP DAC on the way to add to my office system of the Quicksilver integrated and Klipsch RM600’s. 
Really enjoying the QS Klipsch combo.