Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
@nquery... I just added a Holo May KTE in front of my Don Sachs tube pre & Coincident Frankenstein 300B mono's and It's really that good.  Absolutely kills my old PS Audio Direct Stream DAC.
My Holo May arrived 2 days ago, now burning in. It was worth the wait. I'm using USB input and balanced output to an Allnic preamp. I guess that the single ended output is ok but I've always preferred the balanced connection with my gear. Is it true that the May is not truly balanced?
My PS Audio DSD will be up for sale pretty soon. Even with upgraded output transformers and the newest firmware, the DSD doesn't stand up. Maybe I just prefer the sound of r2r DACS over chip based dacs? I don't know.
@tinear123 thanks. I am currently using a Lampizator Amber 3 with my LM SET amp. I want to either upgrade to the Lampizator Baltic 3 or the Holo May. Lampi's have a certain house sound that is palpable and vivid but possibly a little too much at times. I have owned a couple of lower end R2R's before (Denafrips Ares and an Audio-GD) and recognize that the typical R2R sound is quite different from the Lampizator house sound, but not entirely sure to what degree the Holo May bridges that divide. Guess there is only one way to find out ...
nquery72 posts
Thanks for pointing that out @georgehifi. I am thinking about a Holo May to front my single ended Line Magnetic 805ia and was concerned that I would be missing out on optimal connectivity, that the SE connections would be compromised.

I think I could be wrong here.
Just found this pic (beautifully made btw) which shows the Holo May "may" have the correct amount of R2R resistors per channels (red) to be balanced from the R2R dacs to outputs, but there seems still to be many opamps between it and the outputs, I count 6 per channel.

Uses a 1uf coupling cap which maybe for the SE output? = -3db at 3hz with even down to 20k load, -3db at 6hz with 10k load
https://ibb.co/3yyqzV2
The balanced output "may" also be direct coupled and uses one of those opamps as a dc servo.

While I’m at it, here the power supply no switchmode (smp) rubbish here.
https://ibb.co/JymQ9Mc

Cheers George
While waiting on the May DAC to arrive I am getting by with the DAC in my Oppo 105D. It's music, but it's not the same! Can't wait.