Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
Misunderstanding, question is not how you card afford it. Price is relative in this hobby, it's a personal decision how much someone can and wants to spend on an item. Question is how is the cable besting what has come before? Soundstage, timber, balance, impact...? Essentially how does it compare? 
This indeed is the question. None of this stuff can really be compared any other way than by, uh, comparison. Because "the ultimate comparison" with live acoustic music, does not apply because then you have to consider the entire recording chain. The only thing that makes sense to me is to try and compare the differences when changing from one to another. In doing this it comes down to just what you said, soundstage, timbre, balance, impact....
I guess the simplest answer is when you change a piece of equipment and the sound is more enjoyable you know its a keeper.

ozzy
@ozzy 

I don’t know what your “amps” are, but given the simplicity of your system, and the number of power cords needed, it only makes sense to switch to Galileo SX for your amps. That’s what I would do. Cheers
thyname,
Well the problem is, to my amps I would need a 3 meter and a 2 meter length.
And that would require some big $$$!
I wonder if Biden could give me some stimulus money???

ozzy