Make way for the future....

Cambridge Audio talks Evo: “I can accept ‘lifestyle’, but this is a proper hi-fi product” | What Hi-Fi? (whathifi.com)

My kind of product.  Slick looking, compact and functional.   Bet it sounds good!

Time to downsize?
128x128mapman
A useful product but one step up from a table radio. A good integrated and a great pair of speakers will do so much more. 
russ69 says, “A good integrated and a great pair of speakers will do so much more.”

Well, what do you think EVO is designed for :-) I wish people are not so quick to dismiss a product without learning first it’s capabilities. A good integrated on its own, without a source is just a pretty box.
A useful product but one step up from a table radio. A good integrated and a great pair of speakers will do so much more.

It is an integrated amp.   A modern integrated amp with modern features.  Do you know that it is not good?  The article thinks otherwise.
"...I wish people are not so quick to dismiss a product without learning first it’s capabilities. A good integrated on its own, without a source is just a pretty box..."

A great pair of loudspeakers and a good integrated to drive the loudspeakers is the first step to a really decent system. Add the source of your choice. History has shown, all in one solutions don't stand the test of time and are compromised by their design to do it all. 
“History has shown, all in one solutions don’t stand the test of time and are compromised by their design to do it all.”

Well in that case, a Integrated is also not without its compromises when compared with a separate preamp and amplifier.