Magicos!

I hope you all can imagine me shrieking magicos like a little kid who was given a gift he thought was unattainable...but without the squeaky voice....and of course they were not a gift, although certainly a fair deal. maybe i am not as happy as that little kid but its pretty cool. i figure if you get the a line at 35 I can scrape my way to the s line by 40 and be set to make some really stupid decisions later on...which is great.

the only problem in paradise is that I literally just got spendor 9.2s and i spared no expense on the line..they have this unique mix of accuracy, fun, and a response to electronics that has surprised me. So i must keep both of course...

i got the magico beginners kit, a3s, and they will be going in a medium room that is likely a touch small for them. they are replacing 226bes that worked perfectly in the space. id be interested in any dream lines that consider my space but pretend budget isnt an issue.

drew 
128x128dbefus85
No pics here you can upload them someplace and paste a link. Or better yet make a virtual system here.
@dbefus85 Would love to hear your comparison between the Spendor D9.9s and the Magicos, when you get a chance!
I have had a pair of Magico A3s since their introduction. I love them. They transmit what the feeding DACs and amps give them without coloration. With the proper equipment they can produce a very nice soundstage with width, depth and imaging. Dynamically they can be great, as well. Also at 4ohms and 88dB they can be driven well by a variety of amps. My First Watt M2 and SIT-3 drive them with no issues. Low watt tube amps (yes tube watts are “more powerful” than ss watts) drive them equally well. They are just great. Also, I put mine on Isoacoustic Gaia I pods. At 100lbs per speaker tower and on hardwood floors, I think they provide more stability and provide the Isoacoustic sonic benefits. Enjoy!
Would love to hear your comparison between the Spendor D9.9s and the Magicos, when you get a chance!
I'd be surprised if the Spendors don't kick some A3 butt.