Luxman 507/509

I wonder if anyone out there can answer a question I cant find an answer to anywhere on the internet please? I have the option of a good deal on a Luxman 509x but clearly still a fair bit more than a new 507uxII. I honestly cant convince myself of a difference in sound driving dynaudio heritage specials but I wondered what technical differences actually exist between the two - aside from a modest difference in rated power output. Any thoughts? Many thanks
martinol
@erikt 
Very interesting lower than expected class A bias. Thanks for sharing!  I wonder what all that idle power is doing if not class A bias....

@martinol 
Looking at the pics with lids off, the L-509X has twice as many power supply caps as the 507. This might enhance bass slam, and the 509 is not lacking bass slam in my experience!
The two areas where Luxman steps up/down seem to be power supplies as well as output transistor pairs. The 509 with 4, 507 with 3, and 505 with 2 pairs per channel.

I find the 507 to be quite splendid with my current setup. :)
OP -- you should consider the 550 and 590 models as well. They are quite similar to 507/509, but IMO add a bit more warmth and texture to the sound owing to their ability to operate in pure class A further than the other models.
Martinol, if possible please audition the 509X and 590AXII (or 507) with your Dynaudio Heritage. I find the L-590AXII to sound splendid in my system with Marten Duke 2. The Class A of the 590AXII imparts a slight warmth to the sound which gives an organic and real feel to instruments and human voice without sacrificing too much slam and dynamics. It's a rather neutral sounding amp.