CD player suggestions under $700

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a new CD player to replace my old Nakamichi that is starting to get a little noisy with an internal hum and would like to get something with a more current DAC.  I listen to vinyl and stream most of the time and only play CD's about 10% of my listening time but do think many of my older AAD CD's sound better than streaming with my Bluesound Node 2i. 

I'll be pairing the CD Player up with a PS Audio Gain Cell and Vandersteen Treo's. 

Does anyone have any experience with the Music Hall c-dac 15.3? I'd also like recommendations for other CD players with onboard DAC's. 

Thanks. 
128x128relayer101
At that price level, I would skip the CD player, and opt for a Denafrips Ares DAC with a 100 dollar DVD player with digital out....
Interesting thought that opens up another can of worms on all of the DAC's out there. Looks like the Ares II goes for about $1K. 
I think if I would go the DAC route I would select a less expensive CD player or CD transport as opposed to a cheap DVD player because I find the cheaper DVD players to have flimsy disc transports where the CD players have a better transport. Thanks.
OP I know that you asked for a CD player recommendation but have you considered getting a DAC?  If you prefer your CDs to Bluesound Node it may be the limiting factor is the DAC in the Node.  It may be that if you use your current player as a transport with a DAC and not have the hum, which may be in the output stage of your current player.  And a better DAC will make the Node much better, and you may just dispense with CDs altogether.
+1 mahler, a great option to consider. A DAC would serve your Node and whatever CD player as a transport you choose.