Intimate, warm and holographic alternative

Me another time... Sorry for the inconveniences.

Yes, recently I started a discussion here with the title: " ATC SCM150 (or JBL Synthesis) (or JBL vintage) (or new Klipsch Jubilee)". See: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/atc-scm150-or-jbl-synthesis-or-jbl-vintage-or-new-klipsch-jub...
Last post from ohlala, advising that studio monitor type sound is not the most "enjoyable" for him, was revealing. I could hear yesterday an SCM20 (yes, I know it´s not comparable in many aspects with the SCM150) but the type of sound have not convinced me.

So now I´m more on the warm side, looking for a intimate and holographic sound with great scene. Really useful some old threadas about this, especially: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/seeking-advice-on-speakers-that-create-an-intimate-2-channel-... 

I would like to hear personal opinions and experiences about the best speakers that give that musical sensation in which the devices "disappear". Suggestions, brand, models...

I was searching some brands and models and here are some that have caught my attention:

- Gershman Acoustics: Avant Garde
- Legacy Audio: Aeris + Wavelet
- Devore Fidelity: Orangutan O/96 (fatigue??; little too "in your face"??; fleshy bass??)
- Harbeth: 40.3 XD (not a true rock and roll speaker??)
- Klipsch
- Spendor
- Tannoy

Listening position is 9 feet from the speakers. My room is big: 41 square meters. I´m worried about bass. I hear a lot of music but specially rock, so I would like something capable.

Thanks so much to everyone. You are very helpful.

milhomes
Vandersteen are great value and great sound. They image well and are not fatiguing.  Altec was mentioned, these things can rock out but are a bit agricultural looking. Volti are a modern variation and look stunning. They have a few models.

@atmasphere  mentioned using a DBA. This system does more than just add bass. It smooths out bass performance and provides an improvement that goes beyond what one would expect. IMO a DBA will enhance any speaker even if the main speakers can go down to 20 Hz because the optimum positioning of bass drivers does not align with the optimum placement for hearing a believable sound stage.

Room treatment should also be considered if you hope to have the main speakers 'disappear'
Warm, inviting, holographic, intimate,........take Klipsch off the list.

Check the crossover freq’s , where they are crossed at for the midrange and tweeter freq’s. 
   Beware metal dome tweeters, give a listen first.
not that they are bad, but some are set at a much higher frequency through t he crossover, and they can be a bit in your face,......only some, which is why “listening AND hearing speakers” before a purchase is the most important. 
   Bought mine from only a 10 min audition at a now closed box store. 
   Audition as much as you can..bring in your own amp if possible, your own music, tape, cd, LP,  any good salesman will set up what you want to make the sale.
I know I did, worked at Barrett’s in a local shopping mall for a couple years, I was honest, believe it or not, told the people whole truths’
   We carried some garbage audio at the time, and I was not gonna recommend fischer speakers, or a low level receiver by pioneer. 
    I would quietly send them to sound and vision audio just across the street.  Who carried, carver, adcom, paradigm, Onkyo integra, pioneer elite, B&w, m&k, snell, etc etc......

a few times, the owner(s) of sound and vision, would walk in ask for me, and a private audition, just to chat with me about me being a “double agent” as they said, thanking me for sending business their way, as they were a small operation, and appreciated the business and traffic. 

Back on track,.....sorry for the derail!
Swallow all Pride.....

Best audio bargain out there.

PSB 300 Bookshelf.

Sit back enjoy the music.
Plays 10x their footprint.

$80.00 used.

For interested parties, not only the OP, I just had published my review of the gorgeous Salk Sound SS 9.5 Speakers at Dagogo.com. They are a superb speaker at the $10K price point, and check the boxes on a checklist of non-fatiguing and tonally rich with a generous soundstage (influenced by placement, as noted in the article). This pair will be going  back to Jim Salk as his personal set. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe these may show at AXPONA first.

I had great imaging with Salk Songtowers in my last listening room. By great I mean just immense in scale and depth. Breathtaking!!! I just wanted to turn around and tell someone all the time.

My new setup in my new home even with 2 dedicated ac lines is pretty good but does not measure up.

The only other difference between these setups is my new amp is a Primaluna Evo 400 power amp.

My last amp was a vintage Carver TFM-35. I had the Carver in the new home for a little while. And I can tell you the difference was not because of the amps.

It's the room. 

My starting point from an imaging standpoint, in my last home, was way worse than it was here.
It takes a good deal of trial and error and persistence to exploit any room. But you can only go as far as your room will let you.

There's no way 'this' room will ever be 'that' room. I realize that now.

This room is warmer, 'somewhat' holographic. That room was a little bigger sounding (also physically bigger)...also more clinical, cleaner and super holographic.

All with the same speakers.