Banned in Audiogon?

I have experienced that certain manufacturers are "Protected" 
in this forum. Curious if other regulars have the same opinion?
Let's see how far this goes before it is gone.
chorus
@chorus,

I’ve not seen any evidence of this.

Virtually every brand going seems to have received some flak in the 3/4 years I’ve been here.

Maybe not so much for a few like ProAc, Harbeth, and maybe one or two others, but almost everything gets shot down at some point or another.

For some reason Wilson’s tend to get a fair bit of criticism. I’ve never heard a pair but would be quite surprised and disappointed if they sounded bad.
@cd318 I heard a $150k system with Wilson Tiny Tots and the Puppy subwoofer many years ago. They sounded good from an "audiophile" perspective meaning extended highs and solid lows. Perhaps they also sounded a little "slow". But for me what they produced didn't sound like music with a sound that felt somewhat artificial and that lacked flow. The fact that they were powered by Krell amplification could have been the cause or perhaps didn't help matters.

Having been acquainted with audio dealers in several major cities, I've found that equipment cost in audio does not always correlate with how musical a system can sound. Sometimes the cost-is-no-object equipment tries to stretch too far in what it can accomplish and ends up losing the ability to sound musical.
I think that the OP is correct. About ten years ago, I purchased an Adona equipment rack which I have praised on these forums and recommended many times since. Shortly after I bought it, I wrote a review here that was not very long, maybe four paragraphs giving my positive impressions of the rack. The only negative thing that I said, which I still stand by, was that it did not come with any assembly instructions, and could have been packed a little better.
The review disappeared, and I received an email from the moderators saying that it didn't meet the standard of being informative, which was of course not true. It was so ridiculous at the time that I felt certain, and still do, that the principal at Adona complained to Audiogon and they removed the review for that one minor complaint.

I'm sure they are the one's that did complain about the review, who else would. I found when I first started posting here on AG there were a LOT of posters that thought the report button was to get a rise out of who ever they could.. AFTER a lot of complaining A LOT, MY FRIEND, It stopped.

The moderator LOOK now more so than they did before, OR they modified the auto flag and remove feature.. NO matter the reason AG responded to the AG community and took care of most of the abuse.

So glad to see the "I don't like what you posted" crowd GONE. They would BRAG how they just got booted on another forum just to show up hear and stir some $hit.. Just use to amaze me.. I spoke with the moderator. They took it under advisement, and told me so...

About 3 months, the toilet finally FLUSHED... Away went the BIG OL TURDS...Worthless.. 

A guy would start a thread, the FOUR would show up.. A whole page of going back and fourth. Not adding a penny's worth to the conversation..

Just like this very post that you read to the very end... DUMMY.. :-)
I'm really fellin' Red Fox lately...

Regards