Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
Nelson Pass worked at ESS in the late-60’s/early-70’s.

Their TranStatic 1 loudspeaker was the first high end one I heard (in 1970), and my first ESL’s (the three tweeters in it were RTR’s), before hearing the Infinity Servo-Static 1 in ’71. I didn’t have the $ for the ESS ($1200/pr), but picked up a used pair in ’81 (for $400). One of them had a non-stock replacement woofer for the legendary KEF B-139 used in the speaker, so I called ESS to get another. I got the last remaining woofer they had in stock! I still have the TranStatics.

The TranStatic had been discontinued when the Heil-fitted model became a huge seller, in ’73, wasn’t it?
"...and here's a story just in to the news desk..."

A short while ago, I viewed a movie trailer for a upcoming movie I don't think I want to see.

The premise is C23 has forced involuntary confinement for Everyone Everywhere because it effects your brain first.  If seen on the streets....

The folks in the hazmat suits kill you to stop it, because it IS Everywhere....A Lot.

Nothing like a good well timed paranoia flick to sell them seats....*s*

Had both shots...expect that we're going to have keep up the mask habit though since the variants are still varying on us.

Don't make me outlive y'all. ;)
"Nelson Pass worked at ESS in the late-60’s/early-70’s."

bpd24-
I was wondering if ESS had more to its history since it's been around for awhile. Interesting fact. Looks like the current ESS is very different from its roots.

Amboy Dukes is certainly Ted at his finest. I don't care if you don't like his politics, that's good stuff........