Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
millercarbon
I have always held SOME interest in your audio experience, though I  have not enjoyed your condescending, arrogant persona.  I have no interest in getting in a political or medical debate with anyone on this AUDIO website, as it is clearly inappropriate.  BUT I cannot sit by without comment on your ignorant espousal of  false medical information  and the ongoing pandemic.  You can believe what you wish, but the facts available do not mesh with your claims.  Besides the reliable statistics linked below, do you not know anyone who has had COVID and/or died from COVID?  If not, that is unusual, as I know quite a few, and the stories of the survivors are horrible, let alone the stories I cannot hear from the deceased...
Respectfully, please pass opinions on subjects that you at least have personal knowledge of, and try to be somewhat polite in doing so....

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Jay Weiskopf, MD
Direct data of illness and death, not some contrived, assumption-based derivatives, clearly shows the number of minimum deaths from COVID. I say minimum, because the number of deaths overall, are well above what would be expected deaths plus COVID deaths (ie, deaths from COVID are getting undercounted). I’m a scientist who helps oversee major science facilities, am in Zoom calls with COVID researchers, read the peer reviewed medical and science literature, and am a COVID long-termer myself. Anyone who intentionally misrepresents the seriousness of this pandemic is being deeply irresponsible. I am finding that I have a hard time trusting the judgement of those who don’t take this pandemic seriously or who pass on false information knowingly, including on audio.
Read about him contracting Covid. Sad, I don't wish ill on anyone.

Have concerns though. If he walks away from this with comparative ease, its not going to help raise any public awareness as far as the risks associated with Covid.

So, as much as i don't want him to endure too much pain, it might be good if he has to get put on a ventilator for a while, comes out of it, recovers fully and can then speak to what a crappy experience it was and how grateful he is to the healthcare workers and how folks should just wear masks.

But, thats not going to happen...

@oldhvymec  

The Tubes. Have recently been on the hunt for their records. Kind of a guilty pleasure, kind of not :) Very much enjoy their sounds.
My wife lost her uncle, I knew him 45 years. 5 people in Tracy CA got sick, the WHOLE family, behind the 16 year old kid..

What ever it is, it KILLED him.. Tell me it's a hoax, BULLSHI$. 

He worked for 59 years, He retired from Ace Hardware at 79 years old after working there close to 20 years after retiring from Dupont and 30 years of service..

My wife attended his funeral.. Hoax.. MORRON... May have been a lot of BS but it took 6 weeks to get him buried, there were so many DEATHS.

SARS is serious...BEING STUPID is worse.. Can't cure stupid..

NO REGARDS PERIOD..