Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
Chuck hit the nail on the head!

A John Hopkins University researcher posted those statistics on Twitter.
Twitter removed the post, then John Hopkins removed it from their web sight.

Trust the science they said (unless it contradicts the narrative).

It's funny, I don't remember anyone being concerned when the Motor City Mad Man caught the Flu in the past.
"Save for old people who tragically have no choice, COVID mainly infects the unintelligent."

We all hope you recover quickly.
Don't get vaccinated stupid people. Don't believe in science. The world will be a better place with less of you around.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but MC is right on point.  7 universities just checked 1500 "confirmed" C19 cases using SEM from KOCH Laboratories and were unable to detect C19 in a single sample. A CDC paper states they have been depending on 37-40 ladder links to identify an organism that has 30k to 40k ladders in it RNA. It's ALL been a lie.