Your top 3 most EMOTIONALLY intense live concerts, and top 3 EMOTIONALLY intense records.

PICK THE FIRST THAT COME TO MIND.

Live:
Bob Dylan - Rolling Thunder
Against Me! - 2008
White Stripes - (warming up for Garbage in 2002).

Recordings:
Graham Parker - Stick to Me
Patti Smith - Easter (Kate Bush came to mind too).
Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion I&2
plaw
@bdp24 
I lived in the Bay Area about the same time you did. My first concert was the Beach Boys at the Cow Palace "63, I think. I was at the Kinks concert, it was Winterland.

@ericsch: I’m gonna guess your name is Eric. Cool name ;-)

Hey, do you remember when towards the end of The Kinks' set, Ray said to the audience: "Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like you to give a warm round of applause for Mr. Van Dyke Parks", pointing to the back wall of Winterland. As audience members turned and looked back, Ray ambled over to Mick Avory’s drum riser, laughing to himself. Good one, Ray!
Whatta ya mean? It’s only 51 years ago .-) . I remember events that took place before I could speak. Sitting in a high chair in the kitchen, sucking on a bottle and watching my mom iron (on one of those ironing boards that folded down and out from behind a little "door" in the wall). I realize this sounds like bs, but I remember the parents discussing the results of my circumcision. At what age is that procedure done?
Three intense live performances,  in no particular order:

1) Phil Keaggy, arguably one of the greatest electric guitarist of the past 40 years, playing his 30+ minute guitar solo for "Rejoice" during the late 1980s to early 1990s.

2) John Michael Talbot -- late 1980s to early 1990s. Genius composer and singer doing a one man act with guitar. He is a Jesuit monk (married) who eschews lavish productions, yet his studio recordings (namely "The Painter") are among the most well orchestrated and recorded I've heard.

3) Van Halen, late 1970s, then unknown,  as the opener for Ted Nugent, Chicago Stadium.