Your top 3 most EMOTIONALLY intense live concerts, and top 3 EMOTIONALLY intense records.

PICK THE FIRST THAT COME TO MIND.

Live:
Bob Dylan - Rolling Thunder
Against Me! - 2008
White Stripes - (warming up for Garbage in 2002).

Recordings:
Graham Parker - Stick to Me
Patti Smith - Easter (Kate Bush came to mind too).
Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion I&2
plaw
Whatta ya mean? It’s only 51 years ago .-) . I remember events that took place before I could speak. Sitting in a high chair in the kitchen, sucking on a bottle and watching my mom iron (on one of those ironing boards that folded down and out from behind a little "door" in the wall). I realize this sounds like bs, but I remember the parents discussing the results of my circumcision. At what age is that procedure done?
Three intense live performances,  in no particular order:

1) Phil Keaggy, arguably one of the greatest electric guitarist of the past 40 years, playing his 30+ minute guitar solo for "Rejoice" during the late 1980s to early 1990s.

2) John Michael Talbot -- late 1980s to early 1990s. Genius composer and singer doing a one man act with guitar. He is a Jesuit monk (married) who eschews lavish productions, yet his studio recordings (namely "The Painter") are among the most well orchestrated and recorded I've heard.

3) Van Halen, late 1970s, then unknown,  as the opener for Ted Nugent, Chicago Stadium.
@athrillofhope 

Wow - I forgot about Phil Keaggy - there was some article where Eric Clapton said he was the best guitar player in the world.  Went to go see him because of that - great guitar player for sure.  There were some people that were angry in the audience because he was not playing religious stuff I remember - I guess he was a gospel guy, and this was his stab at secular.  It struck me as good, but it did not hit me as over the top - I guess that is why music is so subjective.   1) Phil Keaggy, arguably one of the greatest electric guitarists of the past 40 years, playing his 30+ minute guitar solo for "Rejoice" during the late 1980s to early 1990s.  
@bdp24 

- Bob Dylan at The Pantages Theater on Hollywood Blvd. (a great Deco-style theater), early 2000’s. Really really good, unlike the last time I had seen him (outside at The Greek Theater) in the early-90’s. Terr-i-ble.

I saw that show.  Did you see Elvis Costello walking up to the front row with his hat on? - he was ecstatic, it was like he was going to school to see Dylan.  Dylan did a bunch of great shows in the early 2000's.