What’s your obstacles on the way of listening

Summer time is coming, birds are going crazy, saws and grass cutters are buzzing, hummers are knocking, leaves are rustle... what else is on the way of your listening? ... my best season of listening is Christmas time and fallowing couple of months. Looks like Arctic Circle geographically the best place for critical listening:)... lucky Alaskans and North Canadians :)
surfmuz
Wives are like that... vac cleaners, hair dryers, dishwashers and washing machines :)... most disturbing is watching YouTube videos during your listening:) 
Wife, kids and phone messages all play their part but nothing so much as the sheer lack of time.

To make things worse, it takes me ages to get into an album these days. The days when I could give a record several weeks for me to get into it have long gone.

Jimi Hendrix LPs used to always take a fair bit of time for some reason.

I’ve been listening to ’Vauxhall and I’ again as a friend said it was his favourite Morrissey album.

Previously I kind of skipped through it, preferring Viva Hate, Your Arsenal, You are the Quarry etc, but going back to it some years later I can now see some of its charms.

I hope it doesn’t mean ANY album could start sounding good IF you play it long enough. Maybe it’s best to leave that troublesome thought that in the realm of dreams that some marketing executives might have.
Well, I am waiting on GIK to cough up my new traps and diffusors next month, but in the mean time I have my crossovers out so I can convert the cables to the individual drivers and from the amp to removeable, as well as fixing up some issues with how I had caps installed.  So right now, my main system is unusable.