Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
@mikem,

Rubber soles and certain acrylic fabric clothing often get me mildly zapped, but never like that.
@cd318,
It was an unusual painful experience! Winter time here with the heat on gets things very dry.. I run a humidifier in peak season now.. along with my ground strap ! I also now have silk dome tweeters !
@mikem ,

I hope there was no lasting damage done. Being so unexpected, it must have been terrifying. I can picture images of microwave arcing like what happens when you accidentally put the wrong dish inside.

I've never had anything like that but I did once touch something live on the Linn LP12 circuit board. 

My finger felt like it was literally glued to the component. It took a considerable effort to pull away.

Not an experience I'd ever want to repeat.

No wonder they called it the Valhalla board.
Have a friend who was electrocuted to the tune of 120VAC into the temple, due to an open AC connection.

He was experimenting with AC motors for his turntable.
Something along the lines of him thinking (flash thought/reaction) about possible damage to his Kiseki Cartridge (!) ...as he went down.... ( Mein Leben! - Wolfenstein)

He is a known audio manufacturer and it’s his story, so I can’t give a name....

As for the LP12 Valhalla board, yeah, mine has got me more than a few times...