Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Well speaker choice is a very personal thing. Given what you were looking for I think there are some obvious places to look. I have been an audio file for 50 years. I have enjoyed plateaus and which iced stuck with the same equipment for 5 to 10 years and really really enjoyed it. I normally try to make all positive comments on posts. But looking at your list of speakers, I can’t help but think your hook might be in the wrong pond. I recommend you take a look at Wilson, Sonus Fabre, and B&W. There are also a number of brands a little bit peripheral to this group. But these companies pride themselves on bringing concert Accurate sound. They’re highly reviewed and highly regarded With high resale value. Given the price you’re looking at I highly recommend researching these companies. If I remember correctly you were looking at 10 or 12,000 that is an excellent high end range to be in. It is highly competitive.
@ozzy62 I think I made it about 1/2 way through the first post of his I ever read years ago.  Since then, I just scroll past them.
ghdprentice,
What were you thinking? He's made it clear before that he's already gone that route.