Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Have used my share of snake oil, "giant-killers", and over-priced cables.  After decades of expensive lessons, I settled on Gabriel Gold for years and still using them.  My power cords / speaker cables / interconnects are mostly Reflection v2 (some v1).

Don't think they made digital, AT&T optical nor toslink cable - I am using Kharma for digital, WireWorld for Toslink.

I love them since they don't get into the way --- what great cables are supposed to behave.   I could switch equipment left and right, yet never a need to swap them out to "compensate" nor "optimize".

Past use:
Audio Note
Siltech
Silnote
Harmonic something something
Audioquest / Audiotruth
Hovland
Anti-Cable
Cardas
Nordost
Virtual Dynamics
Silversmith
MIT
Krell
Mark Levinson
Cello
Red Rose Music
Kimber
NBS (2nd choice after GG)
Morrow
Transparent
Kubala Sosna
Synergistic Research
Audio Art
Purist
Mapleshade
Audio Magic
Ohelbach
Burmester
Crystal
Wireworld (1st choice for toslink)
Van Den Hul
Verrastar
Marigo
Accuphase

Gabriel  cables compare to Audio Envy that are excellent , I wonder how much better the GC  to the Audio Envy Cables ?It looks like Gabriel are not that popular, this thread is old.
I have been using GG speaker Reflection v2 and Reflection v2 IC's for six years. They just get out of thecway of the signal. NEUTRAL, transparent, fast and just a shade warm over dead neutral. Highly recommended 👌. 
Most folks who have them keep them - 
1.3 million views on this thread over time is a testament to popularity.