Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Worse case if you don’t have a dealer Music Direct and Crutchfield both sell them and have 60 day return policies.
They are pretty different so you will know pretty quick if they are for you or not.
Your not going to get a 20% Discount at Music Direct or Crutchfield. If your not getting at least 15-20% off MSRP for 90% of the brands out there your shopping in the wrong place.
SIMAO,

I'm not sure you would be happy with Cornwalls given your speaker history. Can I suggest something else? Perhaps a triangle Quartet or Antal. Very tube friendly and they would give your system a good amount of bounce and liveliness. I run Antals (gloss black) and with added subs they play well above their size. I think the Triangles are a huge step above the Klipsch. (I own HeresyIIIs and have demoed the LaScala for a whole afternoon).  
I'm not sure you would be happy with Cornwalls given your speaker history.

I have owned Maggie 3.5rs and Reference 3a Grand Veenas myself, these are comparable to speakers on his list. I would say the CW IV is competitive with these and more upscale offerings.