Reccomend a good preamp for me.

I have nixed the preamp for a while now with using only a DCS Rossini DAC going direct.  I have that in the back of my room and a 10M pair of balanced cables that run to my various amps I use.  I have been getting back into vinyl again and even a cassette player so I am in need of a preamp that will have at least one balanced input and 2 more RCA inputs.  I have been trying different amps and speakers lately also and think I will land on some kind of lower powered tubes and higher efficiency speakers.  I used to have a few nice preamps years ago and I always remember thinking the preamp was a big piece of the puzzle the heart maybe of the system.  PS Audio BHK looks good maybe or a Pass Preamp?  I'm out of the loop on preamps. 
128x128ejlif
Atma Sphere preamplifiers (MP1 and MP3) are my favorite. After testing many other preamplifiers (and most recently in France very popular Ear Yoshino 912 and 868), Atma Sphere preamplifiers are still my favorite. 
I like the Sim audio 740p and the 850 p but they are quite expensive, the 850p is 32,000 US but it is very natural sounding incredible preamp.
to be honest you seem in perpetual tail chasing change, just about any preamp will get you where you are headed...

Do your homework before making recommendations.
There’s some here (with all good intentions) that have no idea the preamp/s they are recommending can possibly drive 10mts!!! of interconnect that the OP has, to his JC1 monoblocks, without any limitations.

Cheers George