Purist Audio - Venustas Luminist rca

Hello,

what do you think of these cables?

Thanks!
nic10
I’m running a PrimaLuna EVO 400i with Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII. Source is mostly Innuos Zen mkIII and Chord Qutest. I running a new set of Purist Venustas Luminist Bi-wire (about 250 hours on them now). Thinking of getting an RCA pair of Venustas RCA to replace my current Cardas Clear Cygnus between my Qutest and PrimaLuna. Do you think the Venustas will be too dark sounding? I love the openness, soundstage and full body I got with the Venustas speaker cables. Thanks
Love mine.   5 meter rca from pre to amp.   But mine are the former model praesto revision. 
I compared the Venusta RCA to my Neptune and they were pretty much indistinguishable, although the Neptune had a lot more time on it.  Both very open and clear, but not harsh.  I think if you like your speaker cables, you will like the IC.  That said, I probably wouldn't recommend Purist to someone who felt his system was too dark any more than I would recommend Nordost to someone complaining of an overly bright system. 
@chayro thanks. I love my Venustas speaker cables. I don’t think my system is dark at all, rather neutral right now. I just didn’t want it to start leaning dark.