Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
dave_b
Fun fact...most equipment cuts off at 20khz
That's completely mistaken, unless you confine your remark to CD players only. Most good amplifiers, preamps, DACs and other components will easily sail far beyond 20K. Preserving HF helps maintain phase in the audible band.
Looked at the frequency response of my 3 other favorite speakers...Wilson, Dunlavy and Totem, they all took off at 20khz.  I use SACD/CD primarily as well.  The only speaker I heard that did the top end extension correctly was my Maggie 3.6’s, but they couldn’t deliver the dynamics properly.
Dear @dave_b : Cleeds is rigth and even CDP goes beyond due to oversampling rates.Only as an example Spectral electronics goes to frecuencies as high as Mhz, yes Mhz: so what are you talking about? an spectral is not the only equipment with wide frecuency ranges.

Wilson goes at around 22khz ( +,-3db. ) but does Focal drivers handled usable frequencies over 25khz.

"" The only speaker I heard that did the top end extension correctly was my Maggie 3.6’s ""

"" wned speakers that went out to 45khz and beyond...if anything, the frequency balance was tipped up! ""

Looks as you , one way or the other, has a " problem " with high frequency sounds beyond 2okhz but live MUSIC harmonics goes beyond that figure. 

I know that you are entitled with the limited frequency and high IMD distortion levels in those IV and maybe is that fact the one that impedes you can look the whole forest, you are seen only one pine on that forest.

Enouigh, because the worst " deaf man " is the one that does not wants to hear as the worst blind man is the one that does not wants to see.

At the end in reality I don’t care what you like to listen. I’m only sharing my opinion trying to help " some one " with a non biased attitude and wide open mind.

R.
"At the end in reality I don’t care what you like to listen. I’m only sharing my opinion trying to help " some one " with a non biased attitude and wide open mind."

daveb,
Are you laughing as hard as I am?
Yeah...I’ve been there and heard a lot of stuff, but at the end of the day it has to grab me and demand my attention ⚠️  At least the Cornwall’s get the basics right!