Most harsh/shrill sounding speakers (vintage)

Aside from the Yamaha NS-10M Studio Monitor, what are the worst sounding speakers that can make your ears bleed and provoke listening fatigue instantly even at a reasonably low volume. Speakers that are too bright, too snappy, too "honest", y'know, speakers that just sound like crap. The worst sounding speakers ever, if there is anything worst than the Yamaha NS-10. 
scarede2
@teo_audio. 
 Some of those were yes.

The ones I have owned and absolutely loved! :
CV - AT-15
CV - D-9- amazing!
CV - 380-SE

Listened to for over 4 hours, the salesman was actually starting to get rude with me, walking away for extended periods, I guess 4 hrs is a long time to be in an audio shop? these were just the clearest, best soundstage, loudest, enveloping pair of CV’s I have ever heard, I so badly wanted them, 3 weeks before , I purchased a new CD player and tuner, so My funds were not there, I was so mad at myself!,!

Look these up, I went back to the same stereo shop about 1-2 days a week, and a few saturdays just to listen to these. 
CV-2000-15 speakers.  The sound has bested %90 of every speaker I have ever heard, with a few exceptions.

Been praying they would do a anniversary pair with current parts, crossovers w great resistors, caps, air core stuff, etc etc. 

been looking for a nice pair, but most are in so so cond. 
and replacing the drivers, crossovers would be more than I want right now.

Damn, WWAAAAA OF TRACK, SORRY. 

klipsch horns circa 1990-1993?- 1994 ?   Powered by the largest adcom monoblocs, 555, or 565’s? Whatever it was in early 90’s.
   Posted another message about these, I lasted 20-30 seconds and I had to leave the room, it was so searing and bad, tinny, it was painful, not nice at all.

That was the worst, never been a fan of those horn tweeters, but tha folded woofer was chest hitting and wicked.  
But, to give some good words about them, the sound signature did a 360 when carver silver 7 (the black ones w/out tubes)
mod squad amps were used, the searing sound did go away a little.