Best lower end cables for B&W speakers...?

Hello Everyone,
I’m relatively new to mid grade audio equipment and recently purchased a pair of B&W 702 S2’s and a HTM71 S2 center channel. To me, they are very clear and unforgiving speakers. I also use a Velodyne sub, but not all the time. So far I’ve been in love with them but am using borrowed speaker cable, straight 12 guage, to just try.

The Blue Jeans certainly seem reasonable enough, but in my head cables may be more speaker specific than a lot of other applications so I wanted to see if folks had used Canare 4s11 or some other cable that would be 500 and under per pair with their B&W’s. I can get these for 150 and certainly seem reasonable.
At 150, if they don’t work it won’t be the end of the world but figured I’d try here to see what people thought who had B&W’s
goodman770
all cables sound different in different systems.....price is not the determination.
Their website is being revamped right now but you might check River Cables. Seem to be well built in the USA at a reasonable price. They also test each cable. I had bought a pair of the starflex biwire a few years ago. Put them in the closet while using more expensive audioquest then went back to them recently for my Monitor Audio Golds. 
Morrow makes a good mid grade cable, they are very easy to use as well. Also check with Audio Sensibilities and Audio Art, small shops, but make great products, well priced. You could also go the DIY route and build your own. Speaker cables are probably the easiest to terminate (usually). Check out VH Audio or Parts Connexion. Your speakers BTW, are just fine. There are so many cables to choose from...
Actually hombre you're pretty stupid cuz wires do matter maybe if you listen to some different ones and clean your ears out you'd figure that out. What a dumbass you are LOL