Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Ah, the mighty Bozaks!  One of my all-time favorite speakers that I've owned were the Bozak B501 Concerto VII's....very smooth with a fabulous midrange.  Wish I still had them.  They were great for all types of music, but were especially good with large orchestral types.  Actually, in their heyday, many orchestras used Bozaks to augment their sound.  I remember back in the 70's being at a concert at the Hollywood Bowl where oodles of Bozaks were lined up above the sound stage.
If you want to try to replace your midrange, it's a model B209 8 ohm.  They can be found occasionally on eBay, 
Dear @dave_b  : ""  You cannot pick out the exact placement of any instrument. In fact, soundstaging is mostly non existent as well.  """

And now you are looking for " that extra dimensionality and sparkle. ""

In a home system I understand that the dimensionality is part intrinsecal to each one room/system and the quality levels of the system ( specially electronics/speakers. ) frequency extremes and here comes or not that sparkle you are talking about. Are the harmonics developed in the play proccess what defines it.

Again, bass range is with out doubt the key down there.

R.

@roxy54  : ""   that is between the two of us. "" absolutely not if both of you are indirectly reffering to me. This is a public forum not a private one.
Ok Raul, whatever you say. If you don't want people to discuss you, don't say outrageous, unproveable things.