One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
This is a comprehensive review of ’Best in Class - 27 best Audiophile Power Cables - Shootout' - poststed by Jay Luong:

https://audiobacon.net/2019/08/17/27-audiophile-power-cables-reviewed/10/

Please understand that these particular PC’s are way overpriced of what the OP’s price range is. Nonetheless it was an eye opening read for me and most manufacturers tend to use the same technologies albeit scaled down to the less expensive models.

The Synergistic Research Atmosphere UEF Level 3 surprisingly, fared quite well against all the others 27 well known and not so well known top level brands.

In the OP’s price rage the Synergistic Research has introduced the ’Foundation’ series power cords ranging in prices range from $299 to $699 at the standard 5ft lengths.

All manner of used Synergistic Research PC’s also come up for sale as owners of these PC’s tend to upgrade. And there’s nothing wrong with buying used.
I noticed a positive difference going from the stock power cable to a Cullen Cable Gold Series when I was using a Yamaha integrated.  I kept it in my current setup (NAD M33), never even tried the stock PC that came with it.
Power wire is power wire guys.  End.

Miller, you're forgetting Class A.
My Krell KRS200s pull down more than a kW per side full-time.
Ready to provide instantaneous fully powered action.
Try signal cable.. They have a 10ga power cord starting t 89$ that is well made and up to the task..