Streaming Atmos on Netflix vs BluRay

This might be a total newbie question but I'm a 2 channel guy who's dabbling in Atmos.  I do have a 4.2.4 (no center) system and really enjoy what I hear on Netflix, Disney +, etc..  How much better would a 4k bluray be?

What am I missing by streaming Atmos and whatever other formats vs having an actual disc?
dtximages
I tend to stream music that I don't have on CD, so it's hard to make direct comparisons, and then there are the equipment variables--are your streamer and CD transport roughly comparable in price?  are you using the same DAC for both?--so who knows?  Qobuz can sound very good, but at least with CDs there aren't issues with ISP controlling bandwidth, and recordings suddenly becoming unavailable, as one of my Qobuz favorites has suddenly disappeared
My post was strictly about video (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Vudu, etc.) Atmos streaming vs DVD bluray...  But I don't see how or why a CD could sound better than streaming.. After all, isn't CD also streaming?  If you're going to say CD sounds better/different, don't you have to also agree that streamers matter?  That's contentious topic here for sure.. Many say bits are bits and it doesn't matter where they come from.

Either way, I just wanted to see if there was a definitive consensus that Bluray is better than streaming movies for both sound and video. 

Sounds like it's definitely better. I just didn't want to buy more discs. 
I try to get as many discs from our library as possible.  That can mean a wait of a few weeks which doesn't work for impulse buying.  And there are other disc rental options such as Redbox, and the used lp stores here have video sections as well.  Does Netflix still offer the streaming plan combined with disc rental?
btw, your whole question about CDs..you didn't address the bandwidth issue in my previous post.  At least with your own CDs you control whether or not compression is being added, etc.  And no, CDs aren't streaming.  A CDP extracts 1s and 0s from aspiring disc and sends them to a DAC.  Streaming is getting content from a third party that then uses your ISP to send those bits to your device.  If the third party or the ISP alters that stream, intentionally or otherwise, not much the user can do about it