Streaming Atmos on Netflix vs BluRay

This might be a total newbie question but I'm a 2 channel guy who's dabbling in Atmos.  I do have a 4.2.4 (no center) system and really enjoy what I hear on Netflix, Disney +, etc..  How much better would a 4k bluray be?

What am I missing by streaming Atmos and whatever other formats vs having an actual disc?
dtximages
It doesn't really surprise me I guess.  But still, when my picture says 4k and the audio badge says Atmos, I kinda do expect them to be on a level playing field.
I am not sure that is a reasonable expectation currently.  I am not a IT person but I would think that it has to be harder to incorporate information in a stream, and have it successfully decoded at the other end, than with physical media.  Especially with the pandemic, with everyone getting their entertainment at home, with Zoom being the means of communication for all schools and workplaces, the demands on the ISP must have increased several fold in the past year unexpectedly, and it wouldn't surprise me if all providers have throttled back a bit on bandwidth.
   Physical media still have the edge, imo, but can't beat streaming for ease of use
I tend to stream music that I don't have on CD, so it's hard to make direct comparisons, and then there are the equipment variables--are your streamer and CD transport roughly comparable in price?  are you using the same DAC for both?--so who knows?  Qobuz can sound very good, but at least with CDs there aren't issues with ISP controlling bandwidth, and recordings suddenly becoming unavailable, as one of my Qobuz favorites has suddenly disappeared
My post was strictly about video (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Vudu, etc.) Atmos streaming vs DVD bluray...  But I don't see how or why a CD could sound better than streaming.. After all, isn't CD also streaming?  If you're going to say CD sounds better/different, don't you have to also agree that streamers matter?  That's contentious topic here for sure.. Many say bits are bits and it doesn't matter where they come from.

Either way, I just wanted to see if there was a definitive consensus that Bluray is better than streaming movies for both sound and video. 

Sounds like it's definitely better. I just didn't want to buy more discs.