Opinions wanted: 10-30K Speakers for Jazz/Folk

See title, which speakers would you suggest auditioning and how would you describe their sound? Price can be new or used.

Looking for specific recommendations and how you’d describe their sounds ie crisp, warm, whatever. Again I enjoy mostly jazz and folk with nice vocals. If you care to share amps you think pair well or ones to avoid feel free! Please spare me responses on why it’s different for everyone or how my question is somehow flawed, just looking for some of your opinions/recommendations, thank you.
nhb1
I would presume that $10k to $30k is the quality level you are going for, and your goal is not to spend that amount but to attain that level of performance. If you are in the Seattle area you are welcome to come by and hear first hand why you can do far better than $30k worth of performance for not much more than $10k. Then again you can also spend more than $30k and have nowhere near $10k of sound quality. It all depends on what your priorities truly are and what you are willing to do to achieve them.

When I say $30k by the way I am talking not just speakers but amp, speaker cables, and speakers. Good luck with some of that other stuff, you can spend 10X and not get there. I mean, unless the goal is to spend the money.
You have a fine problem.   Everyone will recommend their own choice.  Please try for yourself , especilally the popular brands; Wilson , Sonus Fabre , Focal, Dynaudio , Vandersteen, Rockport,Vivid Audio etc. It would help knowing if you are pairing with an existing amp or you will choose that next 
Post removed