Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Kid Rock opening for the Rolling Stones at OSU stadium, a few years back. Loudest concert in 50 years of concerts, ears rang for 2 days. Volume level did not compensate for other performance metrics.
Seems that poor sound mixing/too loud and distorted is a common theme.  I do agree that some of these sound techs must clearly be deaf (understandable) but loud does not equal better.  

The last several concerts I've attended in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace Auditorium and the Venetian Theater (which have excellent acoustics and sound) have been outstanding.

I imagine there will be a flood of concerts coming after the current pandemic restrictions ease.  I already did snag tickets for Chicago in September @ the Venetian which was one of the last concerts I saw in March, 2020.  That was at the Venetian Theater and the sound and performance was excellent.
Kansas a few years ago. Came out played about 35 minutes and then just left. Plus they sucked
Aerosmith, 1975 at the CNE Grandstand in Toronto. Absolutely horrid sounding, and of course they were wasted too. Saw Peter Frampton the same year (I think) for his Comes Alive tour, and it was wonderful. I still consider it one of my favorite concerts to this day
I can’t remember the worst (probably Aerosmith at the “Big A”) but I can surely tell you about the best! I saw Led Zeppelin on 6/23/77 at the LA Forum. Seventeen years old and twelve guys from the High School football and baseball teams scalped tickets from Troy ticket agency. We were halfway back on the floor of the Forum and to this day, THEE best concert I’ve ever seen, to this day. That was the night a very drunk Keith Moon came on stage and pounded Bonham’s drums during a couple of songs....I’ll never forget it!