Straight out of the box doesn't work.

Just received my new Prima Luna EVO 400. Heavy thing, looks good. Took the foam off the tubes, only on the power tubes. Nothing on the small tubes. I'm new at this, don't know what they are called. I did notice some of the tubes were a little crooked so I seated them in a little better. However ( you new that was coming) two of the small tubes on the right kind of wooble. Did I spell that right? What the hell plugged in and red light on the right side. It doesn't work right out of the box. Going back tomorrow. Just wanted to let ya know. Going to go through the recommendations again. Good night.
knighttodd
I like the Raven NH, but I am going separates. Just bought a ARC LS28SE, Audio Mirror Dac . I like it all with my Parasound A21+, but want to see what I get with a tube amplifier. I have over 100 bottles  of wine.
For that kind of money it should be tested before it ships, also tubes never should be shipped in the amp ,all tubes should be matched pairs ,
and numbered where is there location , not very well thought out at all.
I bought Ayon Integrated amps ,as well as Jolida , as described above 
tested before shipped and tubes in a secure location not in the amp.
very unprofessional. I sold Audio for years ,common sense ,makes sense !!
@corelli   

Apology is out of place.  If the unit doesn't work, it doesn't work.  Expectations MUST be that the unit will work without extraordinary set-up assistance and debugging.  

Or maybe I'm just used to manufacturers that exercise some kind of quality control and don't release inoperative units.  
Post removed 
"...and tubes in a secure location not in the amp.."

My prima Luna from Kevin Deal did not have the tubes installed, something weird there.