Spendor D9.2 vs. Harbeth super hl5 plus xd + REL Stentor III vs. Spendor Classic 100?

I am thinking of purchasing one of the following:

1). Harbeth SHL5 plus XD + REL Stentor III Reference Subwoofer due to lack of bass and low octave in bass.

2). Spendor Classic 100 - The bass is a bit noticeable and aggressive. 

3). Spendor D9.2.

My living room where the system will stand is: 5.5 meters x 8 meters, a standard ceiling of 2.7 meters and the entire construction is a 20 cm block. From the living room comes a 25 meters kitchen. The speakers I choose can stand up to about 1 meter from the front wall.

Anyone who has heard of at least 2 of them or a previous generation and can have an opinion on a comparison between them?

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128tomer_tsin
prof +1  I heard Classic 100 and D7 in same system same day; there was no comparison, the Classic was so much better on all fronts.  I heard the SLH5 in a very different space/system, and found it a little bright.  Quite unlike the 40.2's that I ended up with.  I'd rank the 40.2 just a tad above the Classic 100.  Some people manage to put 40.2's in remarkably small spaces.  If you have a full meter behind from the back of the cabinet, and good space to both sides, I would think it could work.  The other speaker I would rank #3 was the Vienna Acoustics Liszt.
totally agree w prof on all his remarks ...  not that the spendor d series is bad... 
I also agree with prof and of the OP's listed speakers and Classic 100s would be my choice. @noromance How far do you think they need to be from the wall? 36" is a pretty good distance in my experience.
Basically @kren0006, @prof and @twoleftears are saying the same thing. Preferences do matter and that is what it boils down to.I enjoyed the D7 when I auditioned it. The way I put it is - if you like to rock, then D series else the Classic series.
owned the spendor d7, amazing speaker but too neutral, not natural sounding,  excellent deep bass and imaging, quick and dynamic, lacked midbass.  , ultimately too forward sounding overall.  
currently have harbeth shl5+ and two rel t91.  love it.