New Cartridge Time

Ready for a new cartridge. My phono stage is a Manley Chinook. I am currently using a Denon dl 103r. I am interested in either a Charisma 103 mc, or a Grado Sonata 3 mm. Any thoughts.
 Thanks 
cub
@cub, here go. Perfect for your arm and also British. 
https://www.whathifi.com/us/goldring/1042/review 
It is certainly "fiddly" to install. Put the screws in from underneath and the bolts on top. Makes it a lot easier. This cartridge punches way above its price point, $600. It is very close to the Clearaudio Charisma at $2000!
The Audio Technica VM760SLC at $650 is another good choice but I prefer the Goldring. 
@ozzy62 Looking at it again, I suspect that the compliance listed for the Denon is a 100hz measurement (often used by Japanese cartridge makers).  The chart on vinylengine uses the standard 10hz.  So if the Denon was measured at 100hz, the basic conversion to 10 hz would be in the range of 1.5-2 times the 100hz compliance**.  Even with this conversion, a compliance of 7.5-10 would still put the Denon out of the optimal range (but a bit closer) for the Rega tonearm.  The Denon has a very low compliance, and therefore will be a better match with slightly heavier tonearm.  

**Note that I took this general rule from a discussion on Vinylengine.  There are more precise mathematical ways of doing the conversion.   
Thanks, I don’t understand. Give me some suggestions for the Rega RB 330 tone arm that would match well in the $750.00 range.

Ok, SONY XL-50 with Boron Pipe cantilever and Hyper-Elliptical stylus tip.
Excellent MM cartridge if you can find NOS sample with genuine stylus.
It was one of a few top MM from SONY in the 80’s.

You can also look for new mid compliance Garrott P77i (price in AUD), this is stunning latest version of the legendary P77 from Garrott Brothers. 

goldring mm is a great one. but suites medium mass. quite difficult to setup. 

rega a bit tough to setup vta. maybe look at otello? by ss

Thanks for all the responses. I ended up with a Dynavector 10x5 MK ll
Really enjoying it, tighten up the base and added a subtle amount of top end.
Ordered it on a Friday morning from Music Direct, and it was delivered and installed on Saturday.