DAC + NAS streamer combo (NOT Tidal/Qobuz etc)

Hi, I’m looking for a stereo DAC and streamer that can stream from my local NAS server. I DON’T care about Tidal/Qobuz and all that crap: just my own music. An example is an Exasound e32/Sigma Streamer combo (I have their e38 + Sigma and it works beautifully).  I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac. Budget 3-4K. Used ok. Recommendations please?  
Most important to me is that the DAC be as neutral as possible (and of course work with Roon). All the ones I looked at that are Roon-reconnected on their website are for hi-res  streaming and seem to have a lot of bells and whistles with touch screens and other junk.  I want a basic but high quality DAC. 

Am connecting it to a Pass Labs xp32 preamp, First Watt j2 amp and Tannoy speakers.  Listen exclusively to classical and jazz. 
Thanks!!!

ssmaudio
@ssmaudio Roon doesn't actually deliver audio to your DAC, unless the Roon Core (your Mac) is connected to your DAC via a USB audio connection.

In all other cases you still need a Roon "receiver" for the Roon Core to send the music data to, and that receiver then either renders it as analog audio if it is a DAC, or the receiver outputs it as digital audio to your DAC.

So when you wrote "I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac" I think we all assumed that meant connecting to a Roon Ready receiver that is on the same network as your Mac.
@nekoaudio , thanks for the explanation. Currently I use my Roon core on my Mac to connect wirelessly to an Exasound Sigma streamer that connects to the e38 DAC through usb. 
So is there any advantage to a network streamer?  Since Roon  already connecting wirelessly to the Sigma streamer.
@ssmaudio the Exasound Sigma is your network streamer already. It's just not a DAC + streamer, since it only outputs digital audio.

Functionally, there is no advantage to you purchasing something else given you already have the Sigma network streamer and e32 DAC. But if you want a single box, or something that sounds different/better, or supports some other feature, then it makes sense to look at other options.
+1 @nekoaudio 
So is there any advantage to a network streamer?  
This question is where the discussion (streamer) begins. 
One way to 'Stream' would be to use the NAS as the Server.
Your current Flow / NAS > Ethernet (WiFi) > Roon Core > Sigma Streamer > DAC > Input ...
The Sigma Streamer appears to be Roon Ready so the Mac Core is redundant in the flow.
Typically an App (Roon for iOS / Android) is used to control the playback.
By the time you have a file input to the DAC the media source (your files from the NAS) or a Streaming Service is not the focus of how the gear matters.
Local files or Service (HD Audio) files are more or less equivalent for Streaming.
Only a handful of DACs / Streamer DACs offer the capacity to run an Ethernet connection from DAC to PreAmp input-not to mention the Pre.
The Pass Pre does not appear to have an USB input ... ???