Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
I have a question why are you guys with Magico speakers talking to Magico? Why don’t you call your dealer? I had a crossover go out on one of my 100lb A3 towers that is on the third floor of my townhome. Guess what? My dealer got a new crossover from Magico, came to my home with his assistant and a soldering gun and put in the new crossover, tested out my speakers. Tightened up all the screws, had a listening session with me and it cost me NOTHING! FREE! I think Magico customer service through my Magico dealer is Awesome! 
@mschott... you got me. My day job as a tradesmen is just a front. My real passion is shilling Revel gear via late night forum posts. Just sharing my experience as it seems to be uncharacteristically positive in the world of hi-fi... now back to the interwebs to tell tall tales about Revel. 

Kyle
"Magico will not answer my emails."

Priceless. 
Magico passes the Kenjit test. 
I made my earlier post to try and make clear that in my experience it doesn't matter if your Magico speakers are out of warranty or were purchased second hand, but that Magico and us Magico dealers will treat you the same and take care of you.

Reading some of the followup posts about replacement costs....

A V2 driver isn't USD $1400, but maybe that was including labor, or it was purchased through a dealer who marked it up a bunch when they shouldn't have? Or maybe there were international shipping costs or import taxes if outside the US?

And no, replacement Magico drivers don't cost tens of thousands of dollars.

@4425 maybe find out who your local Magico dealer is, and then do some research on how well they treat customers who are just calling for service and not to purchase anything? Maybe read some online reviews of them, or give them a call. That's might be the best way to find out what sort of service you would get in case you needed help with a pair of secondhand Magico speakers that are out of warranty.
Monitor audio platinum drivers are even better than Magico, read the white paper on their technology in the Platinum and they don't charge an arm and late for their drivers but then monitor audio is 10 times as big as Magico will ever be. Monitor audio even has two anachoic Chambers one in England one in China that cost a million dollars each to build so you can see who the better company is. And if your speakers is in warranty the drivers are free of charge.