DAC + NAS streamer combo (NOT Tidal/Qobuz etc)

Hi, I’m looking for a stereo DAC and streamer that can stream from my local NAS server. I DON’T care about Tidal/Qobuz and all that crap: just my own music. An example is an Exasound e32/Sigma Streamer combo (I have their e38 + Sigma and it works beautifully).  I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac. Budget 3-4K. Used ok. Recommendations please?  
Most important to me is that the DAC be as neutral as possible (and of course work with Roon). All the ones I looked at that are Roon-reconnected on their website are for hi-res  streaming and seem to have a lot of bells and whistles with touch screens and other junk.  I want a basic but high quality DAC. 

Am connecting it to a Pass Labs xp32 preamp, First Watt j2 amp and Tannoy speakers.  Listen exclusively to classical and jazz. 
Thanks!!!

ssmaudio
Qutest DAC - $1800 new ... DSD / PCM - 44.1 / 768 - 16 /32.
FPGA Type ... IMO does more of what a DAC does (should do).

Nuc Streamer - $700 +/- ... Darko Audio Review (choice of OS).
Low Power / High Performance for Dedicated Audio duty.
TDP 28W / 16 GB RAM / 1 TB NVMe / Quad Core
Plenty of power if your NAS won’t meet spec.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVm_tCoxqyg

@jmarshak you are correct but those are most likely older units that don't have the Ethernet port. Yes can send back to update but just the Ethernet update is something like 1k. Again it would meet the OP requirements but starts to get expensive. Still something to consider.
The lumin sounds interesting. It supports DSD etc like I want. But I wonder whether it can do DSD 512 over ethernet from a NAS. The Bricasti said it could do DSD64 max.  Don’t understand why. 
DSD 512 is a larger file - more bits more processing ... higher sample rate ... requires more powerful processing.
Is the question really about ethernet through-put or is it about processing capacity?
@rego, it handled DSD256 or maybe 512 if connected over USB.  But only DSD64 over ethernet.  So processing capacity isn't the issue.  Maybe it doesn't have gigabit ethernet chip?