I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
The MBL 101 Omni directional speakers ,when setup properly 
are Fantastic and get my top 3 votes, their Ultimate even more so
wilsons new flagship a very reasonable $250k+  from all accounts 
it is in the Great status I would love to hear it. Maybe at the next show  hopefully this fall.
I have to admit that I didn't have had the chance to listen to Stenheim Alumine Three, but I  doubt that they are building THE best speakers.

After spending 3 days at the High-End show in Munich, in 2019...I left most impressed by the sound reproduced by MBL (german manufacturer) 101 Xtreme top of their line speakers/audio system.

I also got the chance to listen to a pair of German Physiks  (as the name directly indicates, is another german manufacturer of high-end loudspeakers) Carbon Mk IV, and I just can't imagine how fantastic can be top of their line, The Gaudi Mk II. 

If some of us can't afford to buy and enjoy this level of musicality and emotional impact on our homes, I wish at least that the rest of all of us, audiophiles, music and quality aficionados, to get at least the chance to audition these true marvels of audio engineering.
Ohm is often affectionately referred to as the poor mans mbl or German Physics.
I’ve heard all three. They are all cut from a similar and very unique Omni cloth.
Ohm goes the extra mile to make that not just affordable for more but also more practical to place in more people’s rooms for good results.

also ohm is completely home grown in Brooklyn NY so there is that.  
I guess it's getting to be hard times for Magico.  ;) 

The problem is when the OP asserts "the best" with little qualification, which is typical. Suggesting the other brands are "hifi" in comparison shows a fawning adoration that is not representative of reality.  

What, he heard it in one system, in comparison to others in a different system, or the same system? That is supposed to allow a proper conclusion of "the best"? I beg to differ. 

Properly stated, the OP should have said something on the order of, "I preferred this or that speaker in comparison in one system to these others..." It's nonsense to declare that a particular speaker is superior based on one listening. 

Want to make a more definitive announcement of which is "the best"? Put up about a dozen, or even 18 rigs, and compare them all. Optimize each rig and see what you think. Of course, the average audiophile does not do this, but I do when reviewing. That is how you find out which is the best speaker. 

Further, when doing that, you discover that all speakers have particular characteristics and flaws, and cannot fully capture all aspects of sound reproduction. The more speakers handled extensively, the less one is prone to make such grand assertions as one speaker being "the best". 
But, this is a hobby fraught with emotion and preference, so such threads will continue on.   :) 

The real irony will be if the OP saves up, buys the speaker, then when he gets it home, it doesn't sound nearly the same as in the shop. There is a strong possibility of that, and of the OP having to spend quite a bit in order to get a preferable result with the speakers at home. Worse, he could get it home and find that his current speakers do some aspects of sound quality better. That could be a problem. Many have thought they found the perfect speaker, only to find out that it's just not that easy. It's not too much fun when you declare to the world you've found "the One," then when you acquire it, learn that it's got issues with your rig and you'll have to drop a lot more money to optimize it. Oh, well, that's part of the hobby, too, at times.  :)

Op, based upon your above comments the Stenheim Alumine Three is insanely good; while the Model Five is overpriced stuff probably mediocre at best . What do you specifically attribute such a disparity in assessment to?