I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
Thanks for all your responses! I hope some of you will try to hear it. Stenheim was at the dealer for awhile when I looked at them he had the model Fives. At the time I was listening to JBL and Harbeth. But in my mind Stenheim speaker didn't look anything special but l like the colour scheme very artsy. In my mind overpriced stuff probably mediocre at best.

Thank you Iwin for your post. I wouldn't bother posting here if I didn't have something really great to share. Did I mention Stenheim has the dynamic freeness like a good horn as well. Just plain lifelike. One recording I wish he had was Eric Clapton's Knockin' on Heaven's Door. That is a very tough song to get right and start grooving. Of course they are not perfect. On the Threes I do notice the low end when there was drum kit the bass was a bit tight not as enveloping. They do have bigger models. But regardless this speaker has it. 

BTW Johnto I auditioned the Maggie's with the Bryston 4b3 driving it. Forgot front end stuff. Of course Maggie don't have boxy sound and has good detail but still light on tone. Play a a good recording of an acoustic guitar you will know what I mean. Also imaging is kind of flatish. Stenheim you can see for example Anne Bisson's head in three dimensions.

Mapman I don't have anyone near by who has Ohm but once we can travel freely again without being under quarantine I will have a listen. Or at an audio show in the future.

In the past I bad mouth CH Precision but listening to it more it's pretty good. 

Have a good one guys and gals!☺️
The MBL 101 Omni directional speakers ,when setup properly 
are Fantastic and get my top 3 votes, their Ultimate even more so
wilsons new flagship a very reasonable $250k+  from all accounts 
it is in the Great status I would love to hear it. Maybe at the next show  hopefully this fall.
I have to admit that I didn't have had the chance to listen to Stenheim Alumine Three, but I  doubt that they are building THE best speakers.

After spending 3 days at the High-End show in Munich, in 2019...I left most impressed by the sound reproduced by MBL (german manufacturer) 101 Xtreme top of their line speakers/audio system.

I also got the chance to listen to a pair of German Physiks  (as the name directly indicates, is another german manufacturer of high-end loudspeakers) Carbon Mk IV, and I just can't imagine how fantastic can be top of their line, The Gaudi Mk II. 

If some of us can't afford to buy and enjoy this level of musicality and emotional impact on our homes, I wish at least that the rest of all of us, audiophiles, music and quality aficionados, to get at least the chance to audition these true marvels of audio engineering.
Ohm is often affectionately referred to as the poor mans mbl or German Physics.
I’ve heard all three. They are all cut from a similar and very unique Omni cloth.
Ohm goes the extra mile to make that not just affordable for more but also more practical to place in more people’s rooms for good results.

also ohm is completely home grown in Brooklyn NY so there is that.