Looking for a new phono preamp

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Here's the deal. I'd like to find a new phono preamp. I'd prefer solid state, tubes get noisy too fast. My latest cartridge is an AT-ART9XA. I'm currently running thru a sut into a cj pv10a with phono stage, but I have just got my hands on a Bel Canto pre5 that the new phono pre will be paired with.

I've got a hard upper limit of $2.5k, less is OK for the right unit. I'm looking to buy new. Dealers around me aren't really set up to demo vinyl, so I'm hoping the collective experience in here can at least point me in the right direction. Hopefully, it would have a one month return policy so I can try out the preamp.

TIA.

PsychoicReaction
psychoticreaction
Post removed 
I too am new to the forum.  I have been busy assembling my ultimate system.  It all gets delivered next week and I hope that I can report back with my impressions shortly after that.  I have chosen the VTL TP-6.5 II phono pre amp that is slightly used (under 50 hours) that cost me $5,750.00. The main components are the D'Agostino integrated momentum and Sasha DAW's with an Ovation clear audio TT and DCS Bartok DAC.
How do you like your D’Agostino ? Did you compare it to other integrateds or separates before getting it ?

$2.5k new phono stage is tough. I don’t know what I would choose without trying out at least a dozen. I mean, receiving and shipping boxes for a month or two on a regular basis.
You have to listen to them for yourself.
The only phono that I have any experience with so far is the Sim Audio Moon 110lp V2, which is in my system and been doing me well so far over a year.

And so I would recommend the big brother, 310lp.

I have read good reviews.

Never had any issues or noise from my phono and so I would imagine the 310lp would be much better. 
The PS Audio is fantastic.  I owned one.  Moved up recently, but I made a huge leap.  For $2.5k, and I say this after 8 different phonostages in as many years, I think it’s a no-brainer.  They do have the 30 day return policy you mention.