Separates or not?

I'm redoing my office system.  I just bought a pair of Maggie's, the 1.7is.  I have a Bryston 3bnrb for amplification.  The question relates to preamplification.

My budget is around $4000 give or take.  I need mc/mm phono amplification and line level preamplification.  I am looking at new or demo. I would consider used only if it has a significant transferable manufacturer's waranty.

I have a Michel Gyrodec Ii with SME 309 arm, and several different low output MC cartridges(.2-.4 mv output).

My question is, given my needs, would I get better bang for the buck at this price level by getting a preamp with an integrated phono stage, or going with a line level preamp and a separate phono stage?  

Thanks.
xaak
The biggest bang for the buck is an integrated and phono stage. But that ship has sailed. Oh well. Let me try and throw you a line. 

The Decware ZP3 with SUT will run about $2k. Together with their pre-amp you will slide in just under $4k. Brand new. Lifetime warranty.  https://www.decware.com/newsite/tubes.html

Integrated amp? Yeah, that ship sailed for me in the early 80s and I eagerly wished it goodbye.  Maybe if I had a tiny room  but that won't happen.

I have a couple SUTs, but IMHO, a good active stage can perform better.

Thanks for the Decaware suggestion.  The preamp looks interesting.

New, Decware and a 6 month wait.. I know I'm waiting..

It's all nice, just the wait. Man oh man.. I ordered in early November.
They haven't pulled parts yet.. After parts are pulled 6 weeks.

I want my phono/tape stage. :-)

Regards
Since you have a Bryston amp get the Bryston .5 preamp listed now on eBay - $600 + shipping. I have the same combination. Bryston has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products. For use with your LOMCs you can get the Bellari SUT ($350). I have one in use with a Denon 103R. Excellent and USA-made!