If you hopped into your time machine and brought back audio gear- what would it be?

So you have a time machine and you could go back to the days when you first started to get interested in and knowledgable of good audio gear- and a genie grants you one audio wish- you can bring back any single component from those halcyon days- what are you coming back with? 
128x128zavato
Way back in the ‘80s I upgraded from an Accuphase E202 to a C200/P300 combo. I wish I’d have kept all three. Pound for pound ( and there were lots of them) the best made equipment I have ever owned. I haven’t found anything remotely made to the same manufacturing standards lately and soundwise they were at the top of the game at that time, too.
One or two (ok, two) gaylords* of assorted/various Telefunken diamond bottoms. Super select versions only.

*(Gaylord is the original name/brand for the triple layer super strength giant cardboard packing boxes you see sitting on and occupying a full size shipping skid/pallet) (like ski-doo and kleenex, which are brands, not items)
@oldhvymech;
'Scuse me, "Everything is better now?" Please. I have one (of many) that I own. Early JBL L100's with copper hand wound/edge wound voice coils. I have 3 sets of this model (L100's) and in a blind shoot out its easy to tell the difference. Build quality in my opinion has degraded substantially over the years. This applies to virtually everything by the way. Yes, there are exceptions such as high end audio equipment, but generally speaking I must respectfully disagree.  AB