If you hopped into your time machine and brought back audio gear- what would it be?

So you have a time machine and you could go back to the days when you first started to get interested in and knowledgable of good audio gear- and a genie grants you one audio wish- you can bring back any single component from those halcyon days- what are you coming back with? 
128x128zavato
@knight Todd

I still have a black face Snsui 9090, it's a great receiver,  I love mine,  won't get rid of it.

Cheers ,
Jose
Way back in the ‘80s I upgraded from an Accuphase E202 to a C200/P300 combo. I wish I’d have kept all three. Pound for pound ( and there were lots of them) the best made equipment I have ever owned. I haven’t found anything remotely made to the same manufacturing standards lately and soundwise they were at the top of the game at that time, too.
One or two (ok, two) gaylords* of assorted/various Telefunken diamond bottoms. Super select versions only.

*(Gaylord is the original name/brand for the triple layer super strength giant cardboard packing boxes you see sitting on and occupying a full size shipping skid/pallet) (like ski-doo and kleenex, which are brands, not items)