Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
There’s, Buchardt, ATC, Dynaudio, Gradient, Dutch and Dutch, GGNTKT, Proac, Wharfedale, jeez Europe has a lot of speaker companies this is just a small sample. Adam, Q Acoustics, Kef, Devaliet... I haven’t listed one yet that isn’t better than Tekton.

I would say Revel but they are overpriced in Europe.

Edit : Sorry completely forgot JBL you might find  those to give a try.
I have not done anything close to a direct comparison between a Klipsch Heresey and Tekton speakers, but, I have heard the Klipsch and two of the Tekton models--the MOAB and the Double Impacts.  I prefer the Tekton speakers because they are not as rough or harsh sounding.  The Tektons sound quite good for the money and work well with low-powered amps.
@djones51

Unfortunatly all of the speaker brands you suggest doesn't have any speaker that is sensitive enought. Mostly they are worse than my Tannoys. The exeption is JBL but they seems to have problems with their quality.
@simna here is the website for a Swedish retailer of Audio Note speakers.
https://audioconcept.se/
I own and love the AN-J with a 17 watt tube amp.
I have an 87 year old friend that bought a beautiful set of Kliscph Heritage (the original model), and they were too bright for him. He did some checking, and found with some simple wiring changes, he was able to make them sound extremely good.

I went over to his home and listened to them (including with my new 3C24 amp), and found them to be one the best sounding speakers I've heard in fifty years. Our listening distance was about 7-8 feet. I feel it's something you might consider as you go forward.

Best regards,
Dan