Looking for a ‘’No braine’r Integrated amplifier under 7500 or so

hello all!

I’m looking for ideas on a ‘slam dunk’ flexible high value solidly performing INTEGRATED amp for an office system, but one that for a while can be my ‘go to’ or primary unit and is a bit above entry level.

preference is to buy new, but preowned in the right scenario works for me as well.

Pesently I’m starting all over in amassing gear and felt to initiate the project by wading into the water slowly.

I have on hannd remnants of my former   efforts in a then very good line stage preamp and DAC, though the DA age is showing and well behind current popular trends  and support for new formats.

also on hand are some ‘so so’ amps, and several pairs of speakers and I just added a Blue Sound Noede 2I.

ultimately I see nearly everything being replaced but felt starting with a very nice Integrated seems as good a starting point as any.

topology is as such, not too too imoportant. decent power however is key as speakers being paired here are as yet unknown. likelyhood here is a pair of monitors and a sub.

the music playback will likely be streaming from providers and NAS files.

Aesthewtix Mimas has peaked my interest currently. and having owned bAT their INT is interesting too. apart from these two I’m wide open to suggestions on current one box amp solutions..

glass or sand power here makes little difference apart from thereafter mating speakers to the INT power constraints..

your thoughts, and expieriences here are vastly appreciated. THX
blindjim
I am pretty satisfied with my Krell K300i intergrated so far, with my Monitor Audio PL 300ii speakers and Marantz SAKI Ruby sacd player. I have to use an outboard phono stage is my only beef for my Gold Note Mediterraneao table. 
Luxman, accuphase, pass. I hear great things about coda but I would never buy an integrated without a rotary knob for volume. Up/down push buttons a deal breaker for me. 
+1 on the latest revision of Coda CSiB, because it's the No.8 with a preamp section.
The Norma and CODA integrateds mentioned previously by others are very high current, Class A to almost 20 watts, and no global feedback and ridiculous damping to kill dynamics and detail. I have the CODA No 8 amp and it is better by some margin than anything I have had previously, and I have been in this hobby as a gear hound for some time. If you want better you are looking at Gryphon Diablo 300 at triple the cost new. If resale value is a primary concern, go for Pass Labs 60 or Luxman 509 used, though likely you will be waiting for awhile before one comes up for sale.
No brainer here for an all in one, SOTA solid state amplification, streaming integrated 200 watt (into both 4 and 8 ohms) amp with Dirac Live room correction is the NAD M33. I have one and couldn’t be happier. Last time I looked they were tough to find in stock, but well worth the wait!